CF 04 SERIES / SORTING TECHNOLOGY
CF 04 Series
Lab treater | Fine seed coater | Bio treater | Disinfection by Plasma Activated Water
The PETKUS Selecta CF 04 lab treater is designed specifically for treatments such as film coating, encrusting and pelleting of small seed lots. It is suitable for use in the laboratory as well as for smaller seed batches. The Coater is equipped with a hard nickel-plated, balanced steel rotor and a hard nickel-plated stator wall.
The CF 04 is also available with the innovative option using Plasma Activated Water (PAW). The CF 04 bio treater uses PAW to disinfect seeds in a natural and sustainable way. It protects the seeds from pathogens and improves the germination with 136%.
CF 04 SERIES PRODUCTS BY CAPACITY
|CF 04 SERIES||CF 04||CF 25||CF 100|
|Batch size in liter||4||25||100|
|Liquid dosing unit||Up to 2||Up to 4||Up to 8|
|Powder dosing unit||1||Up to 2||Up to 4|
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Operation takes place through a touchscreen display. The CF 04 Lab coater has a compact mechanism for opening the door. The cylinder is positioned under the coating chamber.
The control system enables the following functions:
• Opening and closing of the discharge door (only possible when the cover is closed to prevent the risk to put a hand into the door opening during movement).
• Starting / stopping the rotor and adjusting the rotor speed (in percentage from 10-100%).
• Starting and stopping the pump and adjusting the pump speed (in percentage from 10-100%).
• Adjustment of pump capacity. The pump delivers liquid to the atomizer disk.
• Starting and stopping the atomizer disk. Automatic movement of the atomizer disk for cleaning.
Selecta's CF 04 bio treater
The CF 04 bio treater unit produces Plasma Activated Water (PAW) with a cleaning / disinfecting effect. PAW is completely natural and a sustainable alternative or seed disinfection and enhancing germination. The composition of PAW is variable and the machine is equipped with a very precise dosing system. Read more on the use of Plasma Activated Water in this European Seed Magazine article; Lightning disinfects seeds, naturally!
• Coater build with high precision (0.1 mm max. between rotor and stator)
• High precision dosing liquids
• No exposure to chemicals
• Acrylic coverlid for perfect view on your product
• Atomizer disk which can be taken out automatically for easy access and cleaning
• Stainless steel table for easy working and cleaning
• User friendly set-up
Additional features for the CF 04 bio treater:
• Excellent homogeneous treatment and disinfection of your seed. The bio treater unit uses Plasma Activated Water (PAW) with a cleaning / disinfecting effect.
• Completely sustainable disinfection by only using ambient air, water and (green) electricity.
• Advanced software with recipe module and re-producible settings. Processing data are stored and can be traced back.
• Variable compositions and dosing.