Look at our last career opportunities...
we are waiting for you!
Being part of PETKUS SELECTA, an international reference company that is in continuous development, is a guarantee of professional evolution.
Our commitment is to get the best of you, to work so that your career goals are also our goals.
Jobs & Career
Sales manager fine seed solutions
Experience: 5+ Years
Are you an expert in marketing and sales with technical skills and interest in the seed business?
How about working for one of Europe's most successful seed technology business companies, taking up a strategic position combining Sales, Marketing & Strategy?
PETKUS is one of the leading manufacturers of seed cleaning equipment with sales, service and engineering hubs over 23 countries worldwide. In February 2018 PETKUS took over Selecta and started a new business in the Netherlands; PETKUS Selecta. Selecta has a long history in cleaning equipment for the fine seed industry. With the enquiry of Selecta PETKUS is now seriously moving into the fine seed business and with the support of PETKUS high technology research institute called ROEBER a strong and unique set-up is established; PETKUS Selecta.
PETKUS Selecta is the business unit for fine seed within the PETKUS group and delivers total solutions on cleaning, calibration, sorting and seed enhancement for the fine seed industry. With the support of PETUS international sales teams we are now looking for someone who is ready for a new challenge to establish our sales and marketing worldwide.
Tasks and objectives
As Sales Manager based in Enkhuizen you will sell our machinery and solutions worldwide with the assistance of the Petkus sales business units.
Your role is to enhance our existing relationships and to develop new opportunities to ensure the renewal of our existing offerings and expanding the business.
You will be employing advanced sales strategies and tools to position the value of our products and services to our clients.
You will work with the Directors and sales managers of local business units, to define the specific sales strategies, translating their needs to your team and planning and agreeing with them desired outcomes and sales targets.
You will join a dynamic and young organization with high potential to expand and to grow further.
We are looking for a candidate that meets the following requirements:
• Education on HBO level with minimum 5 years of experience in sales;
• You must have an excellent commercial mind, able to prioritise activity that will generate revenue;
• Excellent networking skills, result oriented and commercially driven;
• Specific interest in seeds and technology;
• Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch;
• Comfortable with travel to partners and client-facing activity;
• You will have a lot of energy, are a self-start and can work independently.
• An independent role with an attractive salary package;
• A company Car, generous holiday Allowance, Pension, Laptop & Telephone;
• An excellent opportunity to combine your sales management skills, with a strategic sales aims;
• An excellent, dynamic working environment and the chance to lead and grow within the Company.