HC SERIE / CALIBRATION TECHNOLOGY
Calibrating & sizing machines
The HC Serie are Selecta’s new calibration machines for a wide range of seeds. Selecta HC calibration machines are the best in class with an unbeatable precision on scaling seeds.
The HC 3.0 has been developed to replace sieving by hand and other small sizing machines, for batches from 250 gr. up to 15 kg or even more.
The new HC 6.0 which is Selecta’s latest innovation and is unbeatable in the market.
It will be available for use with small boxes or bigger boxes that can be moved with a forklift. The new HC Serie have four sieves in line for up to 5 fractions. A wide range of sieves makes the machine suitable for almost any crop.
HC SERIE PRODUCTS BY CAPACITY
|HC SERIE||HC 3.0||HC 6.0||HC 12.0|
|Total Length (mm)||2.000||2.600||6.800|
|Total Width (mm)||800||900||2.800|
|Total Height (mm)||1.000||1.700||3.000|
|Sieve Width (mm)||300||600||1.200|
|Sieve Length (mm)||300||400||800|
|Number of sieves||4||4||2X2|
|Feeding hopper (litres)||20||60||300|
|Power supply||0,75 kW - 230 volt||0,75 kW - 230 volt||1,5 kW - 230 volt|
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The product to be processed is put into the hopper of VIDOS feeding unit and transported by the vibrating feeder on
the first sieve. The dosing can be precisely adjusted with the converter.
The throughput from each sieve is collected in a anti-static collecting box. The overflow from the fourth sieve leaves the machine at an outlet and is collected in the fifth anti-static collecting box.
• The sieves are constructed in a unique light aluminum frame for easy handling and extra vibration.
• Due to the light aluminum frame the VK is one of the quietest machines in the market.
• One complete aluminum frame for balls and sieves keeps the machine very compact in comparison to other machines in the market
• The sieves are fitted by clamps for fast changing of the sieves and thorough cleaning of the machine.
• The movement of the sieves is unique. The sieves oscillate in low speed and high speed intervals. At low oscillation speed the seeds are separated by the sieves, at high oscillation speed the elastic balls clean the sieves by jumping underneath.
• Easy to clean due to his compactness and high quality materials and precisely constructed.
• The machine is very easy and thorough to clean and no contamination risk, because of the open construction.
• Easy and precisely operation as all adjustments are continuously variable adjustable.
• Feeding by VIDOS vibrating feeder for a regular flow, with integrated continuously variable speed adjustment for very precise dosing.
• The machine has no vibration as the sieve-boat is counter balanced.
• No wooden frames on the sieves where seeds can stick and hide.
• Storage rack for 40 sieves in the frame
• Exchangeable aluminum sieve-boat with second aluminum sieve boat for quick change between seed batches.
• Sensor on feeding hopper to stop when the feeding hopper is empty.
• Bigger feeding hopper in combination with bigger collecting boxes up to 30 Litres.
• Pre-air sifter unit before the first sieve to remove light impurities to keep the sieves clean and/or to prevent dust in the working area.